Alina/ 26/ Sakhalin Island, Russia
2. What dojo (if any)?
Sakhalin Kumdo Club
3. What arts do you do? What made you choose this art(s)?
Kumdo. It's been so many years since I've decided to practice kumdo (before I actually had that opportunity) that I don't remember any more. Does it really matter?))
4. Is there something specific about your abilities that sets you apart from the rest? What would you consider your 'signature'?
I'm a fast learner and sometimes I even surprise my teacher. There can be two reasons of this: yoga, zhoung yuan qigong and some other disciplines I've practiced before + I really like it
5. Do you have any belts? Do you compete?
No. I've just started. It's been 3 or 4 month.
6. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate your enthusiasm? Is it your life, your sport, your job or your hobby?
8. There are other things that are important but it's more than just a hobby, yet my best hobby ever. I'd say it's part of my path.
7. Are you interested in meeting people in your area to spar/train/practice/play?
The area is not really crowded so I guess I already know nearly every other kumdo fighter. But if there are any loners they all welcomed to join our club.
I would also like to study Capoeira, but in our area there are no such schools.
8. Any particular website you would suggest people visit for information on martial arts?
For Russian speakers I'd suggested visiting our Sakhalin Kumdo Club site.